Ashen Stars - Take 1
Character Creation Steps (Initial)
Before Game Night stuff is more just start thinking of those things. If the game goes on and it requires a character rebuild, then we can go with it.
(Optional): What did you do in the war
- [Before Game Night] Choose Species
- The eerily beautiful, nature-loving, emotion-fearing balla
- The cybes, former humans radically altered by cybernetic and genetic science
- The durugh, hunched, furtive ex-enemies of the Combine who can momentarily phase through solid matter.
- The humans, adaptable, resourceful, and numerous. They comprise the majority of a typical laser crew.
- The kch-thk, warrior locust people who migrate to new bodies when their old ones are destroyed.
- The armadillo-like tavak, followers of a serene warrior ethic.
- The vas mal, former near-omnisicent energy beings devolved by disaster into misshapen humanoid form.
- [During Game Night] Assign Crew Packages
- [During Game Night] Choose Rest of Investigative Abilities
- [During Game Night] Chose the Rest of your General Abilities
- [Before Game Night] Choose your Drive
- [During Game Night] Choose your Ship
- [During Game Night] Choose Tech and Enhancements
- [During or Before Game Night] Add Personal Details (Name, etc.)
- [During Game Night] Note Reputation
- [Before, during, and after Game Night] Think of a Personal Arc
- A brief sentence or phrase expressing your character’s most important goal
- (optional) A second sentence showing how this goal relates to the character’s internal conflict between altruism and selfishness
- A brief sentence or phrase suggesting and introductory subplot featuring your character
- Another subplot that builds on the ideal introduced in the previous one
- A third subplot concept, again building on the others